Lynlee's Birthday Bash

On August 5, 2006, a conspiracy was brewing in Nashville. Friends and family of Lynlee B. were plotting and planning a surprise party to celebrate 40 great years.

However, Lynlee was MOST UNCOOPERATIVE!! (If you know Lynlee, you probably don't find this surprising!!) Her mom managed to finally get her back to the house, with just a few minutes left to say hello to Ken via the web-cam before he had to log out.




This napkin set the theme for the party...











Lori Miller called from California...




























Aunt Jenny brought the kids over to enjoy the fun!






Rick and Penny came by to celebrate.


Well, it turns out that Lynlee has work friends, too. Here she is with a special friend from Icon, Alyssa. Posted by Picasa










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for the wonderful care and love that you gave my daughter and her family. Her party was great. I have shown the video to everyone who even looks like they might come to my door!! I guess you never stop being a proud parent even if your kid is an unmentionable age.
Thanks also for Sunday dinner. You are very special people.
Love to all,
JEnnifer
PS Brandon: I'm seriously looking into getting a pool table of my own so I can practice!

Thought for the day...