Graduation Festivities




We were all happy to finally celebrate graduation with Brandon. Each family was issued 12 tickets - Brandon brought the tickets home, handed them to me. I still haven't found them. TPAC gave us a hard time about not having them, even though I had spoken to Brandon's guidance counselor the day before, and she had our name on a list.



They coralled us to the second floor and tried to put us up on the very top row. It took some convincing, but Eric's dad and I were able to convince the TPAC fellow that was "assisting" us that we would take up the same number of seats, no matter where they put us. So he finally caved, and let us sit closer to the front of the TPAC mezzanine, where we ended up. They were fairly decent seats.

As we were leaving, we ran into Ken Stein, Brandon's choir director. He was able to sneak in after the ceremony started - he told them he was his "teacher". This was apparently some sort of secret code word to get in, so Ken was ushered in and did not get hassled like we did.


After graduation, we met Brandon for some photo ops. Then Brandon went out with his peeps, Mom & Dad headed home, and John and I ate at Cracker Barrell with Eric's mom, dad, sister, and neice. On the way, we dropped Eric off at a work dinner @ Merchants (NICE!) We had a great time at CB. For me it was the end of a very long couple of weeks and I was glad to be able to relax. Happy ending to a very good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. The pictures are great!! Graduation is a big step. Congrats to Brandon.
What's he doing now?
I hope we're on our way to getting my favorite people back to Nashville so they can be back with my second favorite group of people - YOU!!! I've had enough of this "across the pond" stuff.
Hope you are well and safe.
Love, Lynlee's mom

Thought for the day...